The core of ANS’s commitment to your privacy:
- We will not share information you have given us with other parties unless you explicitly give us permission to do so or except as described below in “Information Sharing and Disclosure.”
- We will not send you advertising materials or other communications (unless we are mandated to do so by law, as in the case of a product recall) if you opt-out as described below in “Changing Your Information.”
- We will adhere to industry standards in keeping your identifying information safe from unauthorized access.
The Information We Collect
We use your IP address (a number that identifies you on the internet, the way a phone number identifies you on the phone system) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our websites.
Our contact forms require customers to give us contact information (like their name and email address). In some cases, we also request that customers provide us with certain demographic information (like their postal code, age and product serial number). We use such information to send the customer information about our company, its products, and related news, advertisements and promotional materials. We also use the customer’s contact information whenever it is necessary for us to contact the customer. We hold all information collected through the registration forms, including medical information, in the strictest confidence, and we will not share such information with other parties unless the customer authorizes us to do so.
Our sites use a contact form for customers to request information. Through this form, we collect visitors’ contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the contact form is used to send information about our company to our customers. We also use the customer’s contact information to get in touch with the customer whenever necessary.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ANS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- ANS’s trusted partners who provide products or services to you on behalf of or with ANS under confidentiality agreements will have access to the information. However, these trusted partners do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if ANS is acquired by or merged with another company; or
- We will aggregate information that we collect from all customers of our web sites. We may share this aggregated information with third parties. However, none of the aggregated information will personally identify you or any other customer.
Changing Your Information
You can opt-out of receiving certain communications from us and/or change or delete information you have previously provided to us by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT © Advanced Nutraceutical Sciences Inc.