If you’re celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend…or interested in participating in the festivities outside the United States, you need to give this Pumpkin Winter Snack a try! Ankie Kollau from the Netherlands sent this over to us utilizing our signature lean protein powder N-Pro, and we thought it was a great recipe to try for Thanksgiving or for the holidays.
N-PRO PUMPKING WINTER PROTEIN SNACK RECIPE
- 200 grams butternut pumpkin
- 30 grams N-Pro Protein Cookies & Cream
- gingerbread treats to decorate (or use pecans when you don’t have enough macros left for carbs)
- Throw the pumpkin in your food processor with a pinch of water. Blend until smooth.
- When smooth, heat it up in a pan on the stove.
- Put in a bowl/on a plate, decorate with the gingerbread treats. I used the ones covered in chocolate (in Dutch: pepernoten).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
Thanks for sharing Ankie!
If you give this a try or have a recipe using your favorite ANS Performance product, share it with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag @ANSPerformance. You might be featured on our social media or our blog!